The ALINA is a sustainable polar fleece-lined faux sherpa mitten with a channel-quilted puffer palm. Made from 100% recycled polyester and 100% recycled nylon. Finished with a rib-knit cuff designed to keep icy winds wind and snow out.
- Faux sherpa mitten with channel-quilted puffer palm
- Ribbed cuffs
- Lined with polar fleece
- Made with recycled materials.
- Recycled Nylon Fabric: By using certified 100% recycled nylon yarn, we are no longer dependent on virgin petroleum as a raw material source, while also saving water, energy, and decreasing CO2 emission.
- Recycled Polyester Fabric: Recycled polyester fabric is made from recycled PET bottles, diverting plastic from landfills and ocean into a recycling cycle.
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester. Combo: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% polyester. Filling: 100% polyester.